Searching for...

Tuesday 19 June 2012

TeaCup Tuesday Charity Shop FInd for 6/19

Welcome to Tuesday TeaCup !
&
Welcome 1st Day of Summer!

A crazy busy day out with a visiting cousin 
from early morning til now ~
but, thankfully, my cousin took a few quick pix
for me to get this post up for our Tuesday TeaTime post
{while it is yet Tuesday!}

Hoping you EnJoy
this Lovely Summer Floral cup & saucer
as much as I do ...


a Royal Albert without a Pattern named
anywhere on cup bottom or saucer...


Beautiful just the same !
A charity shop find for a song
that still has me singing!

{not to mention the tablecloth} !
another charity shop find I took right off the table !

Hoping your Tea Cup Tuesday is Inspiring !

Want to Find more Tea Cups and Treats ?

Tuesday Cuppa Tea~ at Ruth's Antigues & Teacups
Tea Cup Tuesday~ at Terri's Artful Affirmations
Tea Cup Tuesday ~  at Martha's Favourites
A Return to Loveliness ~  at
Kathy's Blissful Rhythm 
Heart and Home~ 
Summer Tea Party ~ at Sandi's Rose Chintz Cottage
Tea in the Garden~  at Bernideen's
Tea Cup Thursday~ at Miss Spenser's
Thrifty Things Friday ~ at Diann's Thrifty Groove
Anything Blue Friday ~ at The Dedicated House


10 comments:

Linda said...

That really is a pretty teacup! And charity shop finds are the best!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your charity shop find really is lovely! The florals and soft colours make this an adorable teacup. Thank you for sharing it with us and coming to my party. Hope your first day of Summer is a delight!

Blessings,
Sandi

Antiques And Teacups said...

Beautiful summer bouquet! Royal Albert made some great patterns. So summery! Thanks for sharing and linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Terri said...

You lucky girl! What a charity shop find! I adore this colorful and fun cup. All those gorgeous flowers, and that amazing blue edge with the fancy trim....*swoon*!
Happy Summer : )
Hugs,
Terri

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Pretty pattern on your new teacup; it pays to be in the right place at the right time for new treasures.

The Adventurer said...

I love looking into Charity shops since I started living here. Can find lots of great things. Thanks for linking up to the NOBH

Diann said...

This is such a pretty teacup! I love the beautiful colors in the design. Thanks for sharing at TTF and have a fantastic day!

Kathy said...

What a Delightful find! Love the colors and the pattern to this teacup! I hope you're having a blessed summer,
I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

Unknown said...

This teacup is lovely!!! What a wonderful way to start off the summer! I went immediately to my tea cupboard!

Karen
Idaho City

P.S. I just took a delightful tour through many posts. You have created a delightful place to mosey about!

Elsa och Helena said...

Just lovely...Helena

Related Posts with Thumbnails